I LOVE GIFTS. Easy as that. Are gifts your way of showing appreciation? Then here's my wish list below ❤️
Send an email to with subject "Gift to Lilith!" to get the address! firstname.lastname@example.org
The links are just suggestions to where you might buy them!
CitiZ Cherry Red Coffee Machine - I've wanted this for such a long time!!
Shit loads of different coffee (only coffee, no milk) capsules for the Nespresso! Note: it's the ORIGINAL brand that goes with the machine, NOT Vertuo) - coffee coffee coffee!!
Russel Hobbs Retro Style 8-cup (creme color) coffee maker - because I also love brewed coffee!
- I know this is sooo silly and fancy but this would be absolute luxury on the trail! A hiking espresso maker
A tiny book lamp to pinch to the book pages I can take with me when I hike!
Icebreaker Merino Wool Women Oasis Half Zip XS - in black, grey, dark green, dark blue, orange, or blue!
! Beacuse I love woolen scarfs and this one is so beautiful! Warm woolen scarf
A professional and exclusive tantra/yoni massage, either in Gothenburg, Malmo or Copenhagen, or Stockholm.
Tickets to festivals or courses at Ängsbacka - this is a dream come true!!! The ones I want to go to are:
Festivals: Sacred Womb, Sexability, Tantra Week, No Mind Week
Courses: Pink Tantra, Tantra - Pleasure & Healing, Deep Union - Couples Tantra, Inner Freedom Process, Soul Dance
(yes, I read in Swedish. I travel so much so reading in Swedish makes me feel home wherever I am in the world)
Fiction (and I don't know what they're about because I never read the back cover before I rerad the book):
- I never read scary books but for some reason I want to read this one. So maybe I should have it together with a box of chocolate? "Fore dig" by Lucie Whitehouse
- because I am more and more interested to read about aging, since that is something I want to look at from a scinetific perspective instead of from a social and shaming one. "Det goda aldrandet" by Widsell & Tristen
- same here! I want to understand my body and this one is more about my body as a XX/woman and how the hormones change. This is something I've felt as well since I turned 26 and I got really upset noone had prepared me for feeling change. So now I will prepare myself for the rest of my life. "Ditt fertila liv" by Widsell & Tristen
- this is more of a diary, and I have this idea that I should write down my thoughts every day during 1 year. I guess starting from when I have this book! "Min dag på 3 minuter" by Sara Starkstrom
That's it for now! Wiie!